We recognize that unforeseen circumstances may lead to changes in your schedule. Our goal is to provide flexibility while respecting the time and commitments of all parties involved. Accordingly, we have established the following cancellation policy:
1. Mutual Agreement Required: Because we value collaboration, we require the agreement of all counsel to cancel or reschedule a mediation session.
2. Cancellation Window: We appreciate your prompt communication. To avoid cancellation charges, we kindly request mutually agreed-upon notification no later than 48 hours before the scheduled start of the mediation session.
3. Cancellation Notification: Mutually agreed-upon cancellations must be emailed directly to our office. All parties must receive an official email confirmation of the cancellation.
4. Cancellation Charges: If a mediation session is canceled within 48 hours of being confirmed, the fees for that session are considered earned, and the parties are responsible for the full cost of the reserved session. This policy ensures fairness to all parties involved and helps us manage scheduling effectively.
5. Emergency Exceptions: We understand that last-minute cancellations may be necessary due to unforeseen emergencies or extenuating circumstances. In this event, please get in touch with us as soon as possible, and we will assess the situation on a case-by-case basis.
6. Rescheduling: If a cancellation is unavoidable, we encourage rescheduling as soon as possible. We will try to accommodate a new mediation date and time that meets the needs and schedules of all parties involved.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with this policy. It enables us to maintain the highest service standards and ensures a fair and equitable process for all participants.
Thank you for choosing Armatys Millard for your mediation and arbitration needs!
Walter Armatys & John Millard